Friday, March 27, 2009

Free Magazines

I never thought I would be getting so many magazines in my mailbox without ever paying for a subscription! It's because free magazines are offered as free samples. Here are some general resources to help you get the magazines you want for free.



Sources of Free Magazines:

Digital Magazines Did you know that some magazine publishers have started providing digital editions for free? Ready Made currently has free digital editions accessible by anyone. Do you know of any others that are provided directly from the publisher?



StartSampling

They seem to always be offering a free magazine sample, and I have received every sample I've requested so it's a reliable source. You do need to create a free membership, but after it's created all you do is login to request your sample (one per day). Most of the magazine samples are a few issues rather than a full year. And because StartSampling is a popular website, the free samples don't last long.



AdPerk

A great way to earn free subscription by watching ads. At first I wasn't thrilled about this new way to get free magazines because I thought it was too time consuming. Then I actually did it and I love how it works!



Product & Store Magazines

Some companies create magazines around their products or store. Of course they are full of their own ads, but they also often include coupons and free sample opportunities. A few product magazines that come to my mind are Kraft Food & Family, Unilever's Vive Mejor bilingual magazine, General Mills Que Rica Vida Spanish magazine, LEGO, Lowe's Creative Ideas (three different themes available), and P&G's Rouge.






One of my favorite magazines is ALL YOU click to get two free trial issues. You can only get it at Walmart and it is very cheap also most of the time there will be a .50 off coupon in the magazine too for your next purchase. This magazine is packed full of coupons. Since I love coupons I usually buy 3 magazines to stock up on coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave feel free to leave me a comment or an offer that I might not know about and I will post it on my page